By National Expert Brian Wilmeth, Director of Virtual Programs and Programmer
See video instructions here.
- After your teacher sets up a tournament move your mouse to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Chat” button.
- A chat box should pop up. Click on the link you see in the chat box. Example https://lichess.org/tournament/UekN1zat
- You will be taken to a lichess.org. Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Next you will sign in with your username and password. If for any reason, this login information does not work, it means you need to click “forget password” and retrieve it by email or create new account.
- You will be taken to the below screen. Click on the “join” button.
- Now simply wait until you are paired up ! Please be sure to keep this window open while you are waiting as it may take a little while until you get an opponent.