by Harriett Erskine-Joseph, Founder of Interiors by Harriett
Window treatment and chess have a process that the user has to get familiar with. Here are some similarities when selecting window treatments vs playing chess:
1. Benefits: Just like the game of chess, window treatment has user benefits.
2. Purpose: Just like chess, what’s the purpose for your window treatment?
3. Goal: What’s your end goal for playing chess vs buying window treatment?
4. Results: What results have you gained since playing chess vs using your window treatments?
5. ROI: What’s your return on investment from playing chess vs buying window treatments?6. An Investment: Just as chess is an investment in yourself, window treatment is an investment in your home.
6. Investment: Just as chess is an investment in yourself, window treatment is an investment in your home.
For more about Interiors Harriet’s window treatment services, see this recent podcast episode.
1 thought on “How Window Treatments Relate to Chess”
thank you for the information