If your student is motivated and wants to prepare for VIRTUAL/ONLINE school interviews, this program is for them!
What is included:
– Online student interview training (2 sessions over 2 days)
– Interactive training sessions & mid-program assignment
– Follow up, recorded virtual mock interview with student
– Debrief with family
– Written & oral feedback
– Interview tips sheets & presentation materials
Who is this for?
MOTIVATED students who will be applying to schools that conduct virtual interviews. Geared to students in grades 5 to 9 applying to middle or high school. Students in other grades may be considered, if space allows.
Benefits of participation:
– Effective strategies for virtual interviews
– Interview prep techniques, including both verbal & non-verbal strategies for virtual settings
– How to be your best, true self (and not sound like a script!)
– Techniques to leverage technology
– How to avoid virtual interview pitfalls & shine
– Individualized feedback
– Strategies for caregivers to support their kids
When is it?
– 4:00pm to 5:30pm on Tuesday & Wednesday, Aug. 25 and 26 (online training for students only)
– Follow up sessions: Scheduled individually with families
Full details, fees and registration: Click Here