A majority of schools in the country are now closed are doing remote learning. We are adapting to the changing times by focusing on virtual learning. It is important to use the coronavirus as an opportunity, not consider it solely a problem.
Here a few recommendations for ways to be productive:
1) We are available for virtual group and private lessons. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free 30 minute demo lesson.
2) Join our new Chess.com Club to stay up to date with our online tournaments.
3) As schools are out, consider Mandy Gottlieb, a Lehman College Masters student, specializing in special education, for K-12 tutoring. She can be reached at Mandy.email@example.com.
4)Many of our education partners, including Guitar Guide Guru , Hands on Hoops Skills and Flow and Grow Kids Yoga, are offering virtual classes.
5) Check out Manhattan Jewish Experience Facebook page page for daily lunch and learns and other classes this week.
6) Join Architect Lara Apelian’s Daily 5:00 PM Kids Dance Party
5 thoughts on “Coronavirus- Don’t Let Me Down!”
I really like your blog it is very interesting and helpful for me
BEST NFT MINTING PLATFORM TO GROW YOUR INCOME
I request you all to please visit us also- <a href="[Link deleted]MINTING PLATFORM
I find this information in this post very useful, thanks for sharing……!!
<a href=" [Link deleted]Based Nft Development
I really like your blog it is very intresrting and helpful for me.
<a href="[Link deleted]DEVELOPMENT