I am going to try to see last show of the series, next Wednesday, August 10th a Bluegrass show by Chasing Blue, which will take place in Waldstein Park:
Deadheads around the world are commemorating “Days Between”, the days between Jerry’s birthday, August 1 and death day, August 8th.
|With my Friend Audrey|
I missed the first few songs of the 29th show and came in during the middle of “Next Time You See Me”. We then got a countryesque Johnny Cash cover “Big River”. The set featured several other Dead hits that have been popular in the latest Dead and Company tour, including” Ramble on Rose”, “Jack Straw” and “Going Down the Road Feeling Bad”.
|Jamming on the Boat!|
|With my Friends Caitlin and Connor!|
Earlier this month a new Jewish delicatessen Mamaleh’s opened up in Kendall Square, right around the corner from one of Cambridge’s best brunch spots Friendly Toast.
|This was my meal- a kugel and absolutely delicious Babka French Toast|
- Takes brunch reservations unlike any other restaurant in Cambridge/Somerville
- Delicious food
- Good Prices: $12 for sandwich, $4-8 for apps/sides
- Good local Barrington coffee
- Nice atmosphere- typical Jewish deli feel; you can see people cooking in kitchen; restraurant also has nice little souvenir shop
- No free pickles; $5 pickle plate wasn’t too big